Sunday, October 24, 2004
Woo Hoo.
Exams are finally here.
But damn. I have 3 weeks to suffer before my long-anticipated hols start, and of cos not forgetting my 1st hol trip with Jon and co. to Gold Coast. Can't believe it. 3rd time travelling to Gold Coast. For the past 2 times, was only for there for a day. Wad a waste of travel fare. Sigh. Well, nm, shall make up for it this time. Am gonna compensate what I have missed out for the past 2 times, especially the last time when I thoroughly soaked myself in tears for countless hrs. Dehydrating myself all the way from Gold Coast Bus Terminal to Melbourne Airport.
Totally surprised myself with the amt of fluid I have in my body.
Ha.
Ha.
.....
Back to exams. Tmr's pp is open book. 1st open book exam in Uni life. Not very sure how much I shld study for it. Sounds ez enuff. Being able to bring in all friggin notes / textbooks I have. But, not sure how hard the qns are gonna be. I may prolly spend most of time flipping the pgs of my text. Hah. Thats the reason why my notes and texts now are brightly decorated with post-it notes. To save time tmr.
Considering my results for PSY 2051 Stats last yr, I shld be too worried abt tmr's pp. Hmm. But then again, taking into account how much stress and prob I have gone thru emotionally this sem, I dare not be confident to say I can do well.
~SICC - dun kill me if I dun get good results ya~
Am listening to The Notebook's Love Theme now. Man. Its one of those bad enuff to make me tear, if I start recalling the scenes. A semi-happy ending in the show I wld say.
Okie. Enuff of the sadness and the romance.
Back to study.
3 weeks. 16 days to go before last pp.
18 days to go before Gold Coast Trip.
26 days to go before GOING HOME
![]() ![]() |

