Monday, October 04, 2004

. The Food that I will miss terribly in Melbourne .

I am so famished that I just finished a quarter packet of the sesame biscuits that I bot from Royal Melbourne Show.

Am waiting for Jon and Charms to come later to watch Auz Idol together. Yay :D And gonna be eating my fav fastfood - KFC! :D :D:D

And yah, Ricki-Lee rockZZ~

Anyway, back to food. Went to Lygon last night, and we had gelati at the Roche place again. For the 2nd time, I had the best combo (thou Jon complained that its a weird combo the 1st time we ate) - roche and durian!!!

My~~~

Its the best durian ice-cream, or gelati, for tat sake, tat I have ever tasted in my life...

Hmm..let me list down the food that I am soooo gonna miss when I leave Melbourne to go back Sg:

1) Sophias' Sophias Spaghetti and Marinara
2) Lygon's Roche and Durian; and Mango gelati from another shop
3) Rock Kung's Roast Duck
4) Purple Stone's Watermelon Ice-Cream with real fruits inside!!!
5) Caramel Tim Tam
6) Dessert House's Lemon Grass Chicken
7) Sushi Sushi's sushis
8) Taipei's Delight's Roast Chicken Noodles and the Pineaaple-flavoured Hello Kitty Mooncake
9) Pancake Parlour's pancakes
10) West End Cafe's Wing Dings
11) Honey Soy and Black Pepper and Lime chips


Hahaha..yeah, thats abt it I reckon. Will certainly add to the list when I can remember more. So that I can remind myself to eat all these food before leaving Auz!

Hehz :P


janz pondered on Monday, October 04, 2004

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker