Friday, October 29, 2004
If I am given a chance to make a wish and have it come true, I always tot I would like to be granted the ability to read people’s minds.
To know what people are thinking. To be aware of people’s stream of consciousness and lines of thoughts without having to interact with the person. To realize that actions are often not reflective of a person’s genuine thoughts.
However, upon much thought, realized this is too much a horrifying gift to be granted.
Not only am I engulfed enough by the endless train of functional and unnecessary thoughts and feelings running through my mind every mini-second, the mere actions / behaviours of others are oredi affecting me in myriad ways, not to even mention wanting to know what’s going on these people’s minds.
What an ambitious wish.
Now, I would just like to be given a memory eraser. To be able to selectively erase parts of my memory.
Hmm. Or maybe a choice to strengthen the recollection of certain parts of my life.
Woah.
If anyone knows where to find a genie in the bottle or a real shooting star to grant me a wish, pls let me know ya.
![]() ![]() |

