Wednesday, October 27, 2004

. Late for Exam .

Stoopid blogger is taking a bloody long time to load..hope this gets published...

Had 2nd pp today. Was a terrible day to have exams, especially in the morn. Started drizzling when I reached the Shuttle Bus stop at 8. Met Kareen there and waited for about 20 mins for the 3rd bus, cos it was such a long queue that we had to miss the 1st 2 buses.

Left bus loop at 8:21am. And guess wad time reached Caulfield Racecourse....

9:30am.

Man. That was the longest ever trip I have taken to get to Caulfield ! (Mind you, the usual time to get to Caulfield from Clayton is no more than 20 mins by drive.)

So, of cos everybody on the bus started panicking when we were still trapped in the bus at 9-ish. The rain was howling like crazy, and the road was incredibly jammed.

Started getting worried abit, but tot wad Kareen said made a whole lot of sense: 'Well, at least we get to study on the warm bus, and not in the cold weather outside the exam hall'.

Haha. True enuff indeed.

Anyway. The bus driver was kind enuff to offer to drive us to the Racecourse entrance, but the rd at roundabout at Caulfield, which leads us to the Racecourse, was closed for construction. So, we had to alight there and then (at 9:20-ish) and started running towards the exam hall thru the train station tunnel with our umbrellas. (So Auntie-looking! *Embarrassed*) It was raining very heavily by then.

To make things worse, I went to the wrong exam hall, and had to find my way to the correct one..

By the time I sat down and made myself comfortable, it was oredi approx 5 mins into the reading time.

Students were still rushing into the halls...I dare to say about 20-30% of the students were all caught up in the traffic.

And the weather had left everyone soaked in rain. Din feel very comfortable throuout the whole pp, cos my hair was wet, and I lost my hair clip on my way to the hall. So was irritated by my fringe.

The pp was alright I reckon. Except for the fact that I din read a few chapters of my textbook (Personality Disorders, Sub-Abuse Disorders, Ageing etc) and there were quite a substantial no. of qns based on these few topics. If I had read them, I prolly wld have more confidence in answering them. Too bad I din. Oh well. The rest of the qns were ok, but a few were quite tricky. The options were very ambiguous. *Fingers crossed*

To make up for the bad morning, tao-baoed lunch from my fav restaurant in Caulfield - Good Dragon, and had a very sumptuous lunch to my heart's content.

:D


janz pondered on Wednesday, October 27, 2004

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker