Thursday, October 07, 2004
Watched Charmaine's play in the evening. Hmm, quite abstract I wld say. Moving bodies were used to convey meaning in the play thru the illustration of mental patients and doctors.
Interesting, thou I have to say there are many things in the play which are too abstract for me to understand.
People from Hwachong Chinese Soc like Wanting, Tianyun and Karen mgt be able to appreciate more I guess.
Was just wondering when was the last time I watched a play, and realised it was earlier this yr when some 69-ers and all went to Xiaoping's play.
Not that it was an extremely lousy play, but frankly speaking, I was disappointed in the quality of the production. Rest assured Xiaoping and Irene, it is not the technical part. Deng1 guang1 and all were fantastic. It was the script man. Sorry to say, but it sucks quite badly. And I actually had quite a high expectation for it, considering that it is a Uni level production.
After that, I have come to realise how pro Haw Chong's 'Huang Cheng' is man.
I miss the days when hua4 zhuang1 wld stay in the make-up room and danced mass dance with Huiqi, Guiduo and Dustee etc. That was during 1st year. Man, that was the one of the best memories I have of JC life.
I miss my dear Huiqi and Guiduo.
Hmm...I kindda miss Dustee's humour as well. Funny dude. Wonder if I will still get to see him ard. Saw him once at NUS and exchanged emails. But it din get far enuff to keep in contact.
Well.
Funny story between me and him over icq. Hahaha. Only Melvin wld know.
Sigh.
Charmaine's play just reminded me how much fun we had during Huang Cheng. Those were the days.
Lying to my parents so that I cld stay over at Junsheng's place with Huiqi, Guiduo and Teng; dancing mass dances, dancing for Karen's play etc etc....
Feeling so nolstagic now......
Karen..missing u babe.
I know we have so much to catch up, and am so sad that we have so few days to spend with each other after I go back Sg b4 u have to fly off to Hkg.
Sigh :(
Argh.
But I wld VERY much like to stay for graduation oso. Thode who will be leaving end of this yr are all my DEAREST frens in Auz - Oaky, Gerard, Charms, Alvina, Sze Min, Chee Seng, Sharon, Jon, Fun etc.
Cant imagine how lonely my life will be w/o them next yr. Of cos I still have frens like Danny, Renee, Lai, Zac, Paul etc here, and they mean equally alot to me. But most of the frens whom I made during the 1st sem when I was here wld be gone. My 1st batch of frens. Frens who have seen me grow / mature in the last 2 and 1/2 yrs.
I really appreciate their frenship, and treasure their care and concern for me, no matter wad happens. The encouragement and support they have offered me when I was left alone was tremendous and there's nothing more I wld ask for from frens.
Thank you so much my dearest frens.
:)
I will certainly miss u ppl.
Have to miss me too ya. :P
*Why, miss me ah* (sounds familiar huh)
![]() ![]() |

