Monday, October 18, 2004

. Second Case? .

Have been pretty quiet in my blog here...Hmm...Shall do abit of update...

1st of all, sth shocking to announce: my hsemates are frightening!

they can be happily skipping outside the house, and having casual chats during dinner time, but at the same time, they can be confronting each other with a k-n-i-f-e!

yepz, i shall repeat: a K-N-I-F-E.....a knife!

Man. It was scary.

It was a few nights ago. Heard some smashing of glass bottles outside my hse. Tot it was some burglars trying to break in, since there was such attempts abt 2 wks ago. Closed my window and locked my door immediately, for fear of my room being broken into. Curled into the bed with Jon, and the next thing we know, there were knockings on Luke's (my Auz hsemate staying beside me) door, and thereafter, the noises of confrontation.

We din care much then. Din wanna get involved in anything. All I cld hear was 'I'm a man' etc etc.

Apparently, according to Luke the next day, Kai (my China hsemate - yesh, Sze Min, I do have China hsemates :P) took a knife and threatened Luke. And guess wad, it was all because of a woman. Hmm, I am guessing that Kai suspected that Luke snatched a woman from him. And, well, reckon its one of the China gals staying with Kai in the 1st hse. Lai also said that he cam eout of his rm on tat night and saw them talking in Luke's rm. And one of the China gals was sobbing, "I dun wanna get a bf so soon"....

And all these happened just next to my room.

How horrifying is tat.

Oh.

Was oredi telling Jon it cld be another case of the Monash Gunman. A knife-man, or a Sword-man. Maybe.

Luke said that he managed to talk him out of it, and the hseowner had talked to Kai too.

Well, maybe Kai is just abit 'loose' there... (in Luke's words)

Aargh.

Scary. And know wad, I actually saw a knife lying on the kitchen table, separate from the rest of the utensils, by itself.

And I was prepared to find blood stains on the carpet or sth.

Argh. Just can't imagine dangerous it was, and it can be, considering tat I am still staying in this hse, with a guy who actually took a knife to threaten ppl.

Hmm...

Luckily I have Jon. Hehz :P

Thanks Baby.



janz pondered on Monday, October 18, 2004

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker