Monday, October 11, 2004
Allan called and congratulated me. Hmm. Thanks :) Well, that wasnt his aim exactly. He asked me out for lunch. Hehz. With Jackie. On Sat at Box Hill.
Miss Jackie. Have been such a long time since I had a long chat with her. That was over the fone, when I was still very emotionally unstable.
But hey, thanks Jackie. That seriously meant alot. I wld have been left soaking my bedsheet with tears if not for u.
Paul called too. And congratulated me. Hmm. But I seriously appreiciate ur concern when u called to ask me how I was cos of the burn! Thanks dude! And dun worry, I wun deny I miss u. Hahaha :) U r one guy whom I know I will nv regret making frens with! Dun forget 'Janelley' k....hehz :P
All in all, 3 people congratulated me today.
Once again, thank u!
![]() ![]() |

