Monday, October 11, 2004

. Today the fire alarm went off. .

Dropped him a msg. With no particular intention.

Was studying at Menzies during mid-day when the alarm at Campus Centre went off. Apparently, some itchy hands have break the glass again. Sigh. Such bo-liaoness.

Looked through the Menzies windows and the MUISS ppl caught my eye. Saw them. With others.

It felt like Big Bro (or Sis, in this case) watching everybody from the top. (ok, I was only on the 3rd floor, but guess tat doesnt matter) So I saw almost wad everybody was doing while waiting for the alarm to stop ringing so that they can go back to wad they were doing earlier.

Yeah. They were sitting on the Menzie Lawn, with many others, waiting. They held each other. And sat down on the lawn under the bright, glaring sun. Such good weather.

Am also not too sure what exactly struck me. But suddenly felt the urge to drop him a msg. To tell him that I am happy for him, assuming that he is leading a contented life. I really am.

Saw him reached for his mobile and text me back a reply. I wun say all, but most parts of his life, are well for him.

Then the alarm stopped. Everybpdy started leaving. They stood up, and gave each other a goodbye kiss b4 departing their ways.

No feelings in me.

...

I told him I am glad we both found some1.

He told me he is happy for me. I congratulate myself too :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He asked me if I am ready to talk to him again. Guess I am. I probably have reached that phase. The phase that allows me to feel emotionally detached from him. And also, the willingness to at least take some initiative to talk to him.

Well, we are frens afterall I reckon.

He said he knows he has mistakes too. Hmm. Shall not comment on that.

Everyone makes mistakes. What's over is over. Know ur mistakes and dun do the same thing again.




janz pondered on Monday, October 11, 2004

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker