Wednesday, October 13, 2004

. Ur Entertainment at My Expense .

Argh. I am irritated. Was studying my Theoretical Psy, which encompasses a great deal of philosophical ideas that require full conc, and guess wad, my china hsemates started entertaining themselves by using their vocals to demonstrate their 'idol' qualities.

Amplified through the tv speakers somemore.

Dun understand how and where they got all the stuff (mics, vcds, player) from.

For a while, I almost tot they were subdued under the influence of all-mighty PS2 - the karaoke PS2.

Man.

Reminded me of the times when my sis and I were bloody pissed when my father used to sing ktv at hm for his own amusement, but at the horrible expense of us!

Damn. Tot I cld escape from all the horrendous and irritating sounds / noises when I am here in Auz, in the comfort of my own room (mind u, back in Sg, I have to share a room with my sis). But no......help~~

Not tat I condemn karaoke. In fact, I LOVE going ktv, and sing like I'm Ricki-Lee No. 2. Hahaha. Dream on gal~

But its juz tat, dun u guys bloody know its exams in 2 wks' time?!

And sorry, but I just cant study well with noises/sounds/music. Sorry but NO. N-O NO!

Man, its all getting on my nerves.

Argh.




janz pondered on Wednesday, October 13, 2004

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker