Friday, November 19, 2004

. 3rd Fone Lost in Auz .

Lost my fone. Again. 3rd fone lost in Aus oredi.

So careless.

Sth that I shld learn to be more careful of.

Think I lost it at Wet 'n Wild. Sigh. My Nokia 7250.

Getting Nokia 7610, but will only get it in 2 weeks' time when I am leaving this coming Monday. Shucks. Gotta trouble Jon to mail it to me. Heez. Thanks baby.

Gold Coast trip was really fun :-D

Din feel like coming back to Melb, except that I am left with no much money.

Sigh.

Can't wait to put everything that has happened after the exams down in words and pictures, but that can only be done when I get back to Sg I guess. Gotta spend some quality time with my precious before we get separated for a while.

Getting more and more excited to go back Sg. Was so eager to go back since a few mths' back. But 'cos so many unexpected twists in life have happened, it sorta changed my perpectives of life, and expectations and experiences. Many lessons learnt.

Many times, it's weird to look back and see how things have changed. In a totally unexpected manner.

Life is like that I reckon. And change is a great part of it, and the most challenging one.

Duhhh.

Am gonna so miss Jon after I go back Sg.

:(




janz pondered on Friday, November 19, 2004

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker