Sunday, November 07, 2004

. Crown at Night .

Finally get to go Crown with Jon. Nope, I dun usually go Crown Casino to gamble, but to watch movies and do my shopping. Hehz :P And stimes to enjoy the heat emitted by the fire that gets blown out of the pillars lining up the Yarra River, admiring the beauty of Melbourne’s nightlife.

Was bored by studying and so decided to go somewhere further than the frequently patronized Glen / Clayton. Sianz :p Suggested to Jon to go Crown, and so there we were, indulging ourselves with the Australian cuisine at King’s Buffet where we had only 40 mins left before it has to closed.

First time at the Buffet restaurant at Crown. Have always wanted to try the buffet, but not such opportunities till that night. Not too bad. Had my worth of $12.90, I think, with 4 pcs of fish, some Thai bee hoon, dim sims, chicken, desserts, and my favourite fruit of all time – watermelon. Haha.

Thereafter, we adjourned to the casino, where I wanted to try my luck at the jackpot. Changed $2 worth of tokens. Yeah. Only $2. Dun wanna get addicted man. Haha. Highest we managed to win is $7 plus. But of cos, ultimately, we were left with nothing, cos we decided to cont trying our luck, and so yeah, lost all my 2 bucks. But it was fun anyway. My 1st attempt at gambling in Melbourne. After 2 and a half yrs. :p

Walked around the shops, but FCUK was oredi closed by then. Man. Can’t wait for exams to finish before I can lay my hands on those clothes. I just craved for shopping. Since long time ago. Can’t rem when was the last time I had my fair share of shopping done at my own leisure. Sigh. I dun care. I m gonna go Chapel, Smith, Bridge, City, Factory outlet after exams!

Argh.

Sorry guys. Shopping is just the favorite past-time for most gals. It’s a pity guys dun get the enjoy the pleasure as we do. A pity.

Hehz :P

Anyway. Really enjoyed myself thoroughly that night. It’s the company that makes it special J

Thanks for driving down to city baby! :)

*posted on the 3rd of Nov*




janz pondered on Sunday, November 07, 2004

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker