Tuesday, November 09, 2004

. A few hours of Me-Time .

Exactly 24 hrs ago, I just bot 'The Gorgeous'.

In the city at SportsGirl.

Almost bot the other pair too. Damn. Dun think I can resist the temptation. Reckon I will just go back and purchase either the Midwash/Darkwash too.

Was in the same fitting room twice, tryng on half a dozen of denims. Am very sure I have tried on the same pair before at Chadstone, but I cldnt fit into s8 then, but now, s10 appears to be too loose. *happy gal*

Portmans made my day too. The pair of maroon translucent slippers, embroidered with the shimmering and glittering stuff, is finally mine. Hehz :p

Enjoyed some me-time yesterday. Took a train down to the city and had only an hr to satisfy my shopping needs at Bourke Street. Not so bad afterall, since my wallet made a lost of slighly more than a hundred bucks.

What the.

Not even the end of exams, but yet I am oredi shopping away.

Naughty me.


janz pondered on Tuesday, November 09, 2004

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker