Sunday, November 28, 2004

. Home Sweet Home ... Hmmm.... .

Okie. Finally time to update my blog after 1 week back hm in Sg.

Lets see what I've done so far.

Back tracking....

Went to Sitex Exhibition with Shengwei today and bot myself a Toshiba laptop. I finally changed my laptop! after 2 and a half years of struggle with my stoopid HP. Once again, WARNING: dun ever buy HP computer products!

Prices were reduced by abt $100-$200 today, cos its the last day. After much consideration and consultation with Shengwei, Jon, and my cousin, finally decided to choose the Toshiba one instead of the Acer one.

A happy gal now. Have transferred all my files over and have installed the essential programs. Hope this new toy of mine wun be giving me any probs any time soon. Plzzz.

Then went to meet Sosan at Orchard at 6. Had dinner at Taka staff canteen. So many seats there, unlike the main food court where ppl usually have to wait for abt 20 mins b4 they can find some seats. Chatted for quite a long while b4 we began our shopping. Haha. Finally bot my 1st top in Sg. Such an achievement. *clap* Bot a singlet top from Mango. As usual. Tops from Mango. Hehz. No matter how much I try to refrain myself from spending money on unnecessary stuff, I will still end up sucuumbing to the lures of shopping! hahah. typical gal huh.

Sosan did her fair share of shopping too, bot herself a top frm Zara.

Chilled for a while at Coffee Club Express - my fav coffee place in Sg (but i dun go for the coffees). Instead, I love the rambutan freeze. Yummylicious. Cld taste the real fruits inside.

Going ktv with 69 gang tmr. Yay!

Going back to the past few days.

....

Lets see...

Went for haircut with sis at my usual hair salon - J Salon at Far East. Saw Jiarong and Mum and sis at the infamous chicken rice stall beside the salon. Hehz.

Went clubbing with Tianyun and her hall / course mates at Zouk. Super duper crowded. Put me off. Left early.

Submitted resumes to many job agencies...*fingers crossed*

Met up with Tianyun and went to NTU gym. Did some workouts, and went to Suntec and watched Bridget Jones. Quite funny, except that some scenes reminded me of some bad memories / emotions.

Watched another movie - Birth with Kee Hung and Christie. Dun watch that show!!! It's a slow and boring movie. Watch only if u really have cash to spare. Nonsensical story line I wld say. Such a disappointment.

Dinner with Melvin after that. Chatted quite a bit @ Youth Park. The last time we went there was like Angel-Mortal during J2. OMG. Time flies.

Okie. Tats all I can remember ...

I need a job. Sigh.

And I miss my baby.

Argh.


janz pondered on Sunday, November 28, 2004

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker