Sunday, November 07, 2004

. How much I love you .

Call me emotional. Even TVB drama series can make me weep.

The scene where Choi Ling (from ‘Hidden Treasures’) died in the hospital cos of a accident was just too irresistible. Irresistible to hold my tears back

Made me think about the last things I wld do / the last things I wld say if I’m lying on the brink of death. And even who I wanna take a last look of.

But that wld be too late oredi, isn’t it?

I prolly wun be able to say everything that I want. Or I wld be too shock / too weak to do the things that I have been planning for.

Hmm. Maybe I shld start writing letters to my loved ones, and tell them how much I love them?

But I guess the best thing to do now is to treasure everything I have and not take anything for granted at all. Have learnt my lesson.

Treasure what you have now ppl…


*posted on the 5th Nov*


janz pondered on Sunday, November 07, 2004

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker