Saturday, November 20, 2004
Have nv tot that I wld be sitting down with my 2nd Media Age tutor and chatting with her over dinner.
Such a coincidence. Met up with 2 of Jon's neighbour frens from Sg, and had dinner at Ragazzi. Cool place, thou a bit deserted. And guess wad, the Italian restaurant is owned by my 2nd Media Age tutor's dad! How cool is that ya. And Gavin, Jon's fren worked there for a yr b4, so he practically knew everyone there. hehz.
Felt very comfortable with both Gavin and Michelle (they have been a couple for almost 10 years oredi man). Dinner was not too bad too. A well-spent night I wld say.
Going back to 2nd Media Age...David Holmes, our tutor was the one who set the qns, and Christina (our tutor) only got to see them when we were sitting for the paper, and she agreed with me that the pp was tough. Argh. I dun like David Holmes, and he is now the Media Studies Coordinator somemore. Dammit.
Argh. Wadever. As long as I can get at least at least a C for it I hope.
Hmm.
![]() ![]() |

