Saturday, November 13, 2004

. Watermelon Juice's Fault .

Just came back from Danny's place. Sorry dude, stomach is still hurting...have been hurting since yesterday man...stoopid...was looking forward to clubbing at night with Renee and Alvina and all..but too bad...stomach starting to hurt in the late afternoon...hmmm..must be the watermelon juice I had at Smith Street. Darn. Had po chai yun last night and it seemed much better until I was woken up this morning at 7am by my stomach again. Sigh. Tot it could be due to period cramps, but felt much better after taking 2 panadols. Sigh.

Was supposed to go for MUISS Vision meeting at Danny's place. But after helping Renee cook the pasta, told Danny I wld like to leave first. Still feeling funny in my stomach. So yeah, just went over to help cook pasta. Funny la me. :p

But, tot the meeting was only for execs. a smaller grp contributing ideas. can be casual, but maybe not as many people. Well, of cos it's always good to have more ppl giving their opinions...but I really tot it was only for execs. Oh well..

Okie. So, I am now in Jon's place, waiting for him to shower before he can send me back to get more po chai yuns at home.

And I really think it's food poisoning. And NO, N-O. I will NOT go to any private hospital, ever again in Australia.


janz pondered on Saturday, November 13, 2004

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker