Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Besides the english version of Roald Dahl's all-time favourite 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory', I actually found a chinese version one lying on my bookshelves when I was really young (in Pri school, i think) and read it as well. *bilingualism yeah* U know one thing I dislike reading chinese-translated version of Western literature is the hassle to understand the names. English names and broken down into its syllabuses and each syllabus is given a chinese character. To be able to get the names require one to read all the chinese characters at a speed fast enuff for you to make out the pronounciation. *cumbersome*
anyway. was browsing thru yunwen's blog and found out that 'Charlie' starring Johnny Depp is showing in July 2005. Just in time for me to catch it after graduation if Melb doesnt show it earlier than Sg.
![]() ![]() |

