Wednesday, December 22, 2004

. Intern .

I feel so extra in the office.

Fiona wants me to be occupied with work, and reminded Tracy to make sure I am loaded with things to do. But guess Tracy is just too busy with her work to really assign me any significant work load. Am idling most of the time. Yeah she did ask me to do some stuff, but it took me only an hr? So my brain was utilised for work for only abt an hr.

So its like im an extra burden for Tracy.

I wanna learn and I wanna apply my skills and knowledge.

Well, too bad I'm just an intern.

So many times I wld like to prove my capabilities (I know I dun have too much), but no chance given. Okie I know it has only been 2 days.

Envisioning a future where I am able to do wad I really wanna do, and hopefully if I do have the chance to come across any interns in the co. I will be working in in the near future, I will try to make sure they learn stuff.




janz pondered on Wednesday, December 22, 2004

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker