Thursday, December 23, 2004

. Sale, Sale & Sale .

It was insane!

Unbelievable. But then again, if Singaporeans can start queuing in the wee hrs for a mere pair of Hello Kitty soft toys, then Mango Sale is truly worth waiting and queuing for, particularly for Sg gals.

Din really expect a queue b4 0730 this morning, but there it was. And some even pulled their poor boyfriends along too.

Din realise the true importance of bringing a tag-along bf until we started lining up for the fitting room. Poor guy, he had to stand in for his gf while she shopped for more clothes to try on. The interesting part is, he seeemed to be quite willing. I am sure my bf will lecture me if I do tat. Hmm. I wonder. :p

Same thing happened at the queue for payment. The bf had to start queuing first while the gf was still lining up for the fitting room. Well, u can guess how long the queue was. We waited for abt an hr @ the cashier. Thats how horrible it was.

Lucky thing was, we went there real early, so we managed to get the sizes we want. Cool~ But the bad thing was, cos we had so much choices, we ended up buying almost everything we tried on.

Went to the fitting room 3 or 4 times I think. At the end of the whole shopping trip, I bot 5 apparels - 4 tops, and a skirt.

*satisfied gal*




janz pondered on Thursday, December 23, 2004

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker