Reached home abt half an hour ago. Even earlier than my mum.
Quality time is much well-spent than just spending short but not substantial time right? does tat make sense?
hmm.
i am super duper bored here. nothing on tv except tragic stories resulting from the tsunamis in South East Asia. Dun get me wrong. I am not an indifferent person. But reading or watching distressing news will further depress me.
I need more TVB. Trust me, it is addictive . Or rather, the national networks are borrrrrrrring. I am bored to death now. I believe I can easily ask frens out to go chill and chat till late. I believe I there r places out there for me to take refuge and escape from boredom in the hse.
Many things in mind to do. But very difficult to find an appropriate time to do the appropriate things.
Dunno why, but feeling very inadequate. Like conversations were most often ended leaving me feeling unsatisfied. Everytime, sth just made me feel incomplete. Like my Romeo and Juliet jigsaw puzzle which can nv be completed with the last corner piece gone missing.
Like a jigsaw without the last jigsaw piece.
hmm.
Well well.
lets see who else i have to meet up b4 their uni starts in Jan. I need to have my own life too!
dun carry expectations. Expectations make one feel empty (or emptiness? who cares!).
???顣
okie, i wanna meet up with:
1) foong yee and maybe kailin and jesica
2) chee keet
3) jingwei
4) ming hui, kit and clara
5) maybe ben?
6) oaky, charms, alv and renee once everyone comes back
7) huishan as well (nv gets the chance to have a proper and nice chat with her since i came back)
Hmm. stimes i dun understand myself either. i need to mentally prep myself for almost everything. i need to plan my week, at least one week in advance. i need to know wad i have to do for the next few days. Gives me a sense of security i guess. Like I can possess a sense of control and predictability for my life. Like I know wad's gonna happen. Maybe I dun like surprises. I dun like last min changes. or rather, i know i cant take changes.
changes are harsh. they torture u and make u suffer. emotional pain. scarred ur memories for life. not visible but yet stays in ur mind forever.
ouch.
=================================================================
on a lighter note, CHARMS just called!!!
totally surprised me when i saw her name on my caller id. singapore number somemore. *gasped in excitement*
she touched down half an hr ago, and called to ask wad was i counting down to in my blog. hahaha. silly jon. told her tat he wanted to gimme a surprise but he told me his flight details in the end. made her and sze min wondered wad was i counting down to. sze min even suggested it was the mango sale that i ve been anticipating. hahah. im not a mango freak to that kindda extent yah. hahah. but its just hilarious.
oh man. i cant believe it. charms and oaks and alvina are not going back to melb anymore!!!
*big big big big sigh* no more SEF to visit ever again.
i can easily predict how life wld be for me for the next sem to come man.
mon - uni in the daytime, followed by some readings
tues - morning one-hr lect followed by work
wed - uni from 9 to i think 4 or 6
thurs - morning one-hr lect followed by work
fri - work
sat - assignments day
sun - grocery (and australian idol?) day
yepz. tats life for me for the next 4 mths at least. I am going to be oh-so-anti-social the next sem. life sucks.
no car. no convenient driver. (hehez :p)
so sorry josh. can foresee myself asking him out to chill pretty often. with daryl oso of cos. hee :D
okie. i can feel tat im blogging very unnecessarily just to kill time now.
i am bored and i am bored and i am bored.
?ơ?
wad else can i blog abt? *ponders ponders*
i wanna go chill at Coffee club / bakerzinn / nydc etc etc etc. i wanna go back to a home with me and only myself, immersed in countless doses of cable/digital tv, turning myself into an absulute crouch potato.
i want a gym that is within 5mins walking distance form my hse. i wanna lose weight. i wanna stop snacking. i want my self determination back!
pls pardon me. i am sooo gibberish right now. but i cant help it. i am not tired enuff to sleep yet, and i am B-O-R-E-D.
WORDS OF BOREDOM.
![]() ![]() |

