Monday, January 17, 2005

. I Love... .

I love that Friday. That Friday of Esplanade, Kallang, and The Aviator. (and the no-shopping. who'd have tot that there is much besides shopping?)

I love the fact that it's a weekday and we did not have to elbow our ways thru the unbelievable crowd.

I love the sun with its blazing heat shining on us while we strolled along Esplanade.

I love the seats by the glass panel tat allows us to peer from inside Bakerzin across the waters.

I love the Sweet Pleasure which brought us endless simple pleasure in that lazy Friday afternoon.

I love the fotos taken by our fones, no matter how horrible we looked with the wind blowing in all directions.

I love the relaxing and worries-free afternoon.

I love the bridge, which we crossed for the umpteenth time.

I love the movie. The fame, the glory and a dose of eccentricness.

I love the cinema. *winkz*

I love you.




janz pondered on Monday, January 17, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker