Thursday, January 13, 2005
Tossed and turned for a very long time but yet cldnt fall asleep last night.
Sent a sms to Oaky who is still in Melb and received a call from her in 5 mins.
Chatted with her and Gerard for a good half an hour I reckon.
It was a very nice chat. I miss them both. Oaky is always there for me to wail and whine, complain, laments, cry etc etc. Maybe its because we r all aquarians. Aquarians understand aquarians better I guess.
Oaky is one person whom I feel the most comfortable telling my worries and troubles and showing my innermost self to. It's like I know she can relate to it. An aquarian trait again.
Thanks a zillion billion to her for always being there for me whenever she knows I m down.
She is like a Big Sister to me. Heh :)
I really feel at ease telling her stuff. Afterall, she has witnessed my growth in Australia.
![]() ![]() |

