Sunday, January 30, 2005

. A Sun-Tanning Attempt in Vain .

Lazing by the poolside.

A restless afternoon.

A not-s0-crowded swimming pool.

The clouds were unhappy with me. Punished me with their presence until the very minute I stepped out of the pool. Mocked at my silly attempt to darken my fair complexion.

Not very successful huh.

Goggles I forgot. and cld only swam 2 laps b4 taking my shower.

Nevertheless, it was a great chance to enjoy the solace and solitude.

A retreat from the outside world only to be absorbed into the battle of the sexes as depicted my John Gray in his excellent careful analysis of the gender differences in his classic 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus'.

Haha.

Wad an afternoon.

More to come I hope.




janz pondered on Sunday, January 30, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker