Monday, January 24, 2005

. Unwillingness to leave .

Too many things have happened since I last updated my blog since last Monday.

Let's see ...

Wed: Exploited @ Philips for the whole blardy day. I realised the top management doesnt understand fully the meaning of efficiency!

Thurs: Exploitation @ Philips again. Lunch @ Fullerton with SICC's Mr. Overmyer, Cheryl and Elia. Enjoyed the chat :) Then it was back to more exploitation. Salsa session @ Sheares, followed by supper @ Fong Seng.

Fri: JB trip with Jon. Bot 10 discs. Dvds and pc cd-roms. Home to shower. Then off to Suntec Convention Hall for sale - bot 3 tops and 1 sweater from Abercrombie & Finch. This was then followed by a ktv session with Jon and his loyang frens @ Parkway Parade. Slept @ 3am.

Sat: Off to Cable skiing @ Batam in the morning @ 8am. Fun and enjoyable day, except for the blisters, the aching arms and thighs and the sun-burnt face!

Sun: Nua-ed @ home. Re-energised myself with sufficient beauty sleep.

*Yawn*

I'm tired.

A month away to going back to Melb.

I fear.

I dun wish.

Can I not go back?



janz pondered on Monday, January 24, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker