Thursday, February 10, 2005

. 22 Special Days .

Well.

My bday is over.

No big deal. Just another bday. Another day of the year.

I am 22 now.

Y am i so sentimental?

It is really just another day. Nothing to reminiscence abt. All my other bdays. They are just some days of my life with just a tiny weeny bit more significance than any other days.

Some of the bdays b4 are hard to forget.

The one I held in the park near my place and got a pair of ear rings from Peishan as a bday present (when i dun have ear holes). The one at 4th Auntie's place when we bot a cake last minute from the old PS. The one I was upset abt cos my cousin stole the limelight. The one at Swensens. The one I received heaps of presents. The one spent at Jack's Place.

The only one spent in Melbourne. The only one at Cheverons.

And of cos, not forgetting the one at Olio this year.

The only 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, and the only 22nd 2 days ago.

I am no longer in my 10s.

Grow up gal.


janz pondered on Thursday, February 10, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker