Monday, February 14, 2005
Hahaha.
I am obsessed with Jon. Mainly his hair. Hahaha.
***************************************************************************************
Just in the midst of writing the above. Hazel icq-ed and informed me that there r flowers for me at the reception.
And there it is. My favourite flowers~!
A bouquet of 10 purple tulips, well-decorated with baby's breath and all!
This is a bit embarrassing, considering that I am only an intern here and I am receiving flowers on Vday. The first one somemore.
I wanna shriek in excitement and beam to myself from ear to ear, but I have to refrain from doing so cos there is this new colleague sitting right in front of me.
but oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do i have the best bf in the world? YES I DO!!!
haha. i know its shallow of me to be judgemental in this way. To totally succumb to the commercialisation of valentine's day made so successful by the corporate business world.
But i dun friggin care!!!
Envy me. Be jealous of me.
I am not gonna ever lose this darling boy of mine.
I love the tulips!!!
I am friggin ecstatic now!!!
I just wanna give u a big hug now, my darling
Thanks baby!
![]() ![]() |

