Wednesday, February 16, 2005
The right person at the right time.
Well, i think im just gonna rant and ramble in this own space of mine. the consequences of insufficient sleep. so pls pardon me.
Bfs should be the ones whom u love more than he loves u, and husbands are the ones who love and dote on u more than the other way round.
Hmm. Im sure there are some elements of truth in it.
And oso abt meeting the right person at the right time. Many left a mark in our lives, but did they appear at the right time? He/She may be the love of ur lifetime, but if he/she enters into ur life at the wrong time. There goes fate.
Wait. or maybe, THIS is fate.
Ah well.
Read an article on ST Interactive abt meeting the right person at the correct time. Makes total sense to me. And also served as a reminder to cherish the one that belongs to me now. *smilez*
Okie, I m not gonna go into 'chimalogy' abt love and all. Im sure it's way too much a subjective topic, yet at the same time, shares too many similarities.
Complicated huh.
Love is a philosophy.
Just like, 'Why are apples called apples? Why are they not called strawberries?"
Decipher tat urself. Im sure its not hard.
And ppl know that soul and body are 2 different entities. Like one is spiritual, whereas the other is physical. But have u ever felt it? That there is this spontaneous moment u dun feel ur soul attached to ur body.
Like 'Why am I trapped in this physical entity?'
Like 'I m just borrowing this empty shell to do wad I (ie, the soul) want to do'
It's just borrowing the shell for a lifetime, and soon after, someone else will use it to express their individuality.
And yah, with different facial features of cos.
Argh. Where am i going into.
Stop.
Next.
Oh yah. 2 important conclusions I came up with after some time of tossing and turning on my bed last night.
1) Im not cut out to be a psychologist.
Analysing myself is more than enuff. How can one, who is so troubled and disturbed by her own worries, help others destress and diagnose illnesses?
2) I wanna move out after getting a permanent job in Sg.
Quite certain abt these.
But it will still have to depend on the situation.
As I ve mentioned b4, nothng is absolute in the world.
Learnt that from someone.
What if I contract some incurable disease?
Hmm.
Choy. *touch wood*
Anyway. Wld really love to continue babbling here. but lost that urge to all of a sudden.
Guess I am just tired.
and sleepy.
2nd last day of work.
Hold it gal.
Haiz.
So many things not within my control. I just have to accept fate as it is. Relentlessly.
I think I hve picked up laziness in this internship of 2 mths. More lazy than anything else. I dun wanna do work. I dread seeing icq msgs. Wad has gotten into me?
Argh.
Life is a normal curve. When will I reach my peak? and come down again?
Hmm..wasnt i to stop all these blogging like 5 mins ago?
Okie.
Bye.
Shucks Im hungry.
:(
![]() ![]() |

