Thursday, March 24, 2005
Almost cldn't bear to cut off my long hair.
Sob.
Blmpf.
But oh well. Isn't all long hair meant to be cut after a while? after u get bored of them.
hehz.
dun usually get too sentimental over having a hair cut, but this time round, *sniff sniff* I've grown quite attached to my long hair.
anyway. hair will grow back, wldn't it? so wad's the big deal huh? hehe.
so there i was, at Hair Creations at Glen, with my long flowy hair under the mercy of Jeff's (the hair dresser) scissors.
He even shuffled the remnants of my hair with his broom to show me how much hair i ve had got. To make me regret of my hasty decision.
But hang on. It was not a rash move to have the hair cut. My hair was boring! It needed a revamp!
But there was indeed quite a fair bit of hair on the floor.
*Sob*
But.
I am extremely satisfied with the aftermath of my 'hasty' deicision! A more chic-looking me on the go!
Check out the different angles of my hairstyle!
If that's not enuff, there are more side and back angles here:
I also needed some colour on my hair to 'brighten' up myself! Hehehe.
Haha. I am a vain vain gal. Muahaha :p
So here I am, after an 'extreme' makeover. Hehz :p
*Dun sweat over the small stuff man. Hair will grow back yeah*
![]() ![]() |

