Thursday, March 03, 2005
Ouh... (i JUST have to mention this!) and for a day, was pissed at someone.. who still thinks almighty of him/herself. I just don't understand it sometimes. Does he/she think that he/she has not done anything wrong? I should think it WILL BE a SMART idea to not have that thinking. So far, I've not spoken (publicly) a SINGLE word on what's on my mind on that topic and therefore, have not (publicly) make known how "bad" a person's personality can be. I DO know stuff that he/she does not know I know... get it? I think I've taken a step back in a lot of things already now. So, don't push your luck with me! I've kept quiet ever since the incident happened. I choose to step out of the circle of friends whenever there are awkward situations.. I don't even mind being left out.. So, think properly on what you've done behind me and THINK HARD. I might know more than you THINK I do...
************************************************************************************
This is ridiculously outrageous.
I am not gonna be ambiguous anymore. I am quite sure he is referring to me. Heck. Wad is this? a cold-hearted animal who can behave normally. tats perfectly fine with me. BUT DUN FRIGGIN ASSUME EVERYONE CAN BEHAVE LIKE U DO. CAN GET OVER EVERYTHING AND BEHAVE LIKE EVERYTHING IS FINE. i see no need in apologising how i ve behaved becos i see no wrong in anything tat i ve done!
i cant and unable to bring myself to talk to u or even just look at u in the eye. i cant and i cant. y am i such a sucker for ridiculous comments? have i really done sth tat 'rewards' me with such attitude????!!!! 1stly it was a million-dollar look face, and now its my 'almighty-ness'. is it wrong of me to go collect the fan? do u think i really want to go over and collect personally??? is it a so-called 'bad' personality trait just cos i still cant bring myself to look at u right in the face? do i deserve all these? wad the fuck.
i dun understand y i can still remain sentimental at times, despite the many undeserving comments i get from him. i reprimand myself for still reading his blog. maybe this is the end. really the end of everything. the worst outcome one cld imagine. cant some1 just be a little more sensitive and understanding that its extremely hard to face the same person again, after so many happenings???!!!
well, if he can be pissed. i can be angry as well. angry cos such comments actually come from he himself!!! well, its not my fault tat frens dun ask the both of us out at the same time? i wasnt invited as well! so dun u think u r the pitiful one who gets left out! same here alright! well, i wldnt reject the offer of going out with them, but maybe just i wld pretend not to see them. AND I REPEAT: NOT COS IM ALMIGHTY OR I HAVE THIS MILLION DOLLAR LOOK ON MY FACE, BUT BECAUSE I CANT FACE THEM YET!!!!! EMOTIONALLY!!! blardy hell...does anyone out there actually understand wad im saying and wad im going thru???!!!
if u r rational enuff to handle all these,so be it..its ur business. but too bad, i cant be as rational and logical as u in relationships wise. especially in one i have devoted myself so much into!!!!
im tired and tired and tired.
i cant stress enuff how much im disappointed and PISSED right now.
DISCLAIMER: if he is not referring to me in his blog entry, then forget abt this whole frustrated entry of mine. i apologised for making assumptions.
but if he is blardy referring to me, then heck off man.
![]() ![]() |

