Sunday, March 13, 2005
Hooray!
It is official.
Sydney here I come!
on the 26th March (Sat).
There is really nothing to be proud of. It's just a trip that I will be embarking alone. Furthermore, I am going there to visit Irene. So it's not essentially a big deal.
However, retrospectively, this is a first for me. There has always been a minimum of 1 other travel-buddy.
Like, finally, I get to make decisions without having to consider the limitations of others' situations (or more like, others do not have to put up with my restrictions! :p). No compromises needed to be made this time round.
Freedom to travel as and when I want. Plus the things I wanna do.
:)
Although I wish Jon wld be here to accompany me.
:(
Blmpf :p
If irene gets busy over the period of my stay there, I will prolly just grab a map and explore the city by myself.
This is not gonna be a shopping trip, I can confidently assure those who are suspicious of my motive of holidaying at Sydney.
First and foremost, the purpose of this trip is to visit Irene and catch up with this gal. The nicest gal I ve met in my life ever. It's a pity even thou we did stay together under one roof for abt a yr, we seldom spend the efforts to engage in things that we tot we wld do as hse-mates. Too engrossed into personal lives and neglected friendship, I have to admit. *guilt-ridden*
So yeppyz, this trip is meant to take our bonding to a higher level.
Ahahaha.
Then comes the more selfish reason. hahaha. Sydney is one place I ve nv visited before, and has always been occupying the 2nd on my list in terms of the places to travel in Auz. First is the Great Barrier Reef, needless to say. So, I swear I must get some pics of Habour Bridge and Opera House! Or maybe the popular Bondi Beach too :)
woohoo.
im getting all so excited.
this betta be an enjoyable one. :D
![]() ![]() |

