Saturday, March 05, 2005
Did I act too harshly?
Or did he act too rashly?
A matter of being too judgemental? Too many assumptions being made without any basis? Justified? Unjustified?
He made me sink into the realm of devastation before. Made me fall into the cave of self-destruction and emotional wreck.
As if this is not enuff, he has to rub it in when I am still healing from the pain of the deep wound in my heart.
But hey, thanks.
Nope, what he has done does not hamper my progress. In fact, it hastens the pace of my recovery.
A big Thank-You.
Maybe a thank-you note to be sent to you? Or an sms?
Yepz. True frens know best. Accusations are empty words. No need for self-defense.
However, a talk may be essential to present his immaturity, bitterness and pettiness to himself. Shld I be the magnanimous one to reveal to him how silly the whole situation has reflected upon him? Shld I clarify certain issues to expose his judgemental character? Shld I go one step further to make him realise that the thing he hates most - assumptions, is his downfall?
Well. Chill man. What if he is not talking abt u gal? Hur hur hur.
Then even better. No need for explanation.
Hur hur.
Actions speak louder than words.
Chill.
***************
Daryl is a babe.
A wonderful gf she makes.
She is an amazing gal whom guys do not know how to treasure.
Ha ha ha. But hmmm. Eh, which guy knows how to appreciate nice gals?
(With the exception of Jon of cos. LOL. Blmpf :p)
Have not really hung out with this babe before, until last night. That was when I get to see the beauty of this gal. Both externally (of cos!) and internally.
Sha has done alot to make it work. If I was in her shoes, believe me, I wld nv ever swallow my pride and be as submissive. Esp. in her situation I reckon.
Boys ah boys. They break our heart, dun they?
***************
Thank you Jon.
You are the best one can get from a boyfriend.
Thanks for putting up with my teh-ness and temper at times.
And always being so understanding.
I am truly blessed to have you, my darling.
***************
Bot my pair of Birkie at last. *Grins*
Slept at 630am this morning, and got woken up by a call from Gerard to go lunch at Chaddy. Good idea. Havent been to the mall since I got back. Time for some shopping :)
Lunch was at Sushi Sushi - Oaky's happy food. hehz. love sushi in Australia. the cooked tune; smoked salmon; teriyaki chicken; unagi etc etc. nv fail to seduce me. woooh...tantalising food.
Casual shopping followed, and I felt quite bad when Gerard has to follow me whenever I was attracted to go into any shops with the BIG word 'SALE' sticked on the glass panels.
Birkie shop at the basement was holding a sale that ends tmr, so well, as usual, the impulsive me made an impulsive purchase. An AUD $80 birkie. At last, after months of contemplation, I own my pair of Birkie! hahahahah. I am a happy gal today :D
Then it was magazine time at Borders' Gloria Jeans Cafe. Read up 'Franchising' and 'AdNews'. and guess wad, at work, I actually get paid to reach such magazine. hehehz.
It's eye-opening to read abt the advertising industry in Australia. How the Big Boys agencies compete with each other, the latest pitches in town, and the change of retainer agencies for fat clients.
I am getting more and more fascinated with the whole industry, despite the many rumours I hear. but oh well, arent there like politics everywhere?
Sorta planned out my career path for the next 5 years at least. Was chatting with Gerard abt career prospects, and that kindda spurred me into thinking the fast-approaching future pursuits for myself. actually, since i started my internship with f8, i ve always been giving some serious tots for my future. afterall, the comfortable student life is drawing to an end really soon.
i am looking forward to it, but at the same time, anxiousness creeps in too.
stimes i think too much.
relax gal.
:)
hahahaha. life is all good.
this is gonna be a good year! (in Josh's words)
well, indeed it is!
Blmpf :p
Getting tired. time to sleep, maybe? Shopping at Camberwell market tmr! Yay!
![]() ![]() |

