Friday, March 18, 2005
If you are using IE, I dun think u can see the links on the right hand side. I have no idea at all why the pics cant appear on IE, but Firefox works perfectly fine with it. Argh. Technical problems! I need help!
Sigh.
I am now at work, with 30 mins to go b4 knocking off. I must say Friday treats its employees really well. With the incentive of Friday lunches every fortnight, I do wonder if the agency is rich enuff to afford that. But true indeed, there are only abt 6 of us in the office on Fridays. Shldnt cost a bomb yeah.
I am so full from the chicken salad I had at the cafe downstairs 3 hrs ago. Maybe that explains my lethargic mood at work today. A full stomach leads to a slow brain and a lazy mind. :p
Just found out next Friday is public holiday. I mean, its like, its always at the back of my mind, but becos at Monash, students dun get to take 'off' for most of the hols, thus it nv struck me that I dun have to work next Friday. Its a super duper long weekend from Friday to Monday (Easter Fri & Mon).
If this situation happens in Sg, I wld prolly be jumping in joy, thanking god for the luxury to take a break. but nope nope, i get paid by the hr, and next week is the easter week break for uni. so its a much-deserved hol for us slogging students. not that its an extra day of hol.
no fun.
:(
*sulks*
but I truly am looking forward to my Sydney Trip. Pamela and her cousin gonna drive there on the same days I will be there. so we will all catch up with Irene together. :)
k. time to tidy up some stuff.
tata.
![]() ![]() |

