Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Argh!!! I just realised I am cheated!!
of 90 bucks!!
The Psy Testing t/b that I bot from the Uni bookshop cost me close to 100 bucks.
Tot I wld have good use of it. But I just found out that I will only need the t/b for a few chapters! Meaning, I could have just photocopied the pgs I wld need!
And I could then save more than 50 bucks!
Big Fat Liar. Cheater Bug. Unscrupulous. Cheat my marni!
Sob sob.
Now, I still have to spend money photocopying chapters from another t/b for the other 6 lectures (for the same subject).
********************************************************************************
Marilyn Manson turned out to be a man who makes sense. He really caught me by surprise when he commented about how the media blamed him for the Shooting in Columbine.
'It's a culture of fear and consumption that we live in. And this is inculcated by the media influence'. (sth along these lines)
so dun judge a person by his/her appearance. or his/her preference in music.
For more info, pls catch 'Bowling for Columbine' by Michael Moore.
*********************************************************************************
A little frustrated over my template layout. Can't work out the reason why IE doesn't show my links on both the left- and righ-hand columns.
And I need a little help in setting up a website. Have to consult Lai pretty soon :p
*********************************************************************************
Dinner @ Renee's place later. Yummy home-cooked Teo Chew Porridge. With Kee Hung and Christie as well. Nice company =) Hopefully can catch 'Survivor' at her place. I missed the episode last week! *Sob*
*********************************************************************************
Irene is not working on Easter :) Meaning, we wld have more time going out for some scenic travelling. Yay :)
Argh. But I would need to take Sun Bus to Avalon and Sky Bus back to Spencer on Saturday and Tuesday respectively.
The Sun Bus departs too early for me from Spencer station on Saturday. Sigh. My flight departs Melb at 4 pm, but I wld have to leave the house at 11 am. Wad the ..... !!! A waste of time in the super ulu cabin-like airport again. *stranded* *argh*
Blmpf :p
*********************************************************************************
And finally, not forgetting,
Happy Anniversary Darling :)
![]() ![]() |

