Sunday, March 20, 2005

. Stockdale --> Koonawarra x 3 .

I had to run.

To shed off the calories from durian and roche gelato which i naughtily indulged in earlier on.

So, upon reaching home, I changed into my shorts and t-shirt, and started my 1st-ever Stockdale Ave jog.

haha.

Jogged along Stockdale and Koonawarra, with my house as the starting point for 3 rounds. Never knew it could be that long a distance. I reckon it's even longer than the regular 3 km I do in the gym.

Especially with the pull of gravity as I ran a little uphill from Dandenong Rd towards Koonawarra.

I promised myself that I will begin my healthy lifestyle in Auz, kickstarting with regular jogs in the gym or the neighbourhood. So I knew I had to do it, somehow.

Then I will cut down on eating-outs or takeaway.

Sorta accomplished or still trying to attain the first goal. Well, the gym membership was a good start right. Hee.

Still working on the 2nd goal.

Its kindda hard. As this is my last sem to enjoy the Auzzie-style Chinese food, the tantalizing pasta, the drooling tim tams, the yummilicious gelato etc etc, I will always find the perfect excuse for self-indulgence.

'I am going to leave this country for good.'

Hee hee hee.

*cheekyz*

Anyway. Allan gave me the idea of opting for a PR status after graduation. With 6 mths of working experience relevant to my course of studies, I actually get more points to add up to the total points I need to apply for PR in Auz.

Hmm. Sounds attractive.

Honestly, I dun mind staying in Auz for 2 yrs to gain some valuable working experience. Not cos I like Melb in particular, or Auz in general, but I am jolly well aware of the advantages of getting a few yrs' of experience here first, before heading back to Sg. At least, my resume will carry off with some weight. Hee.

If I do seriously apply, I wld certainly finish the minimum requirement of 2 out of 5 yrs' stay in Auz first. For the other option of going back to Sg first (like wad Gerard is doing), I dun think I wld bear to part Sg again.

But wait!

Before I think any further, there are so many issues for me to think abt! I need to weigh out the pros and cons!

Frankly speaking, it's pretty obvious which pathway I wld go for. But I am definitely open to different choices.

*ponder ponder ponder*

Oh ya. More jogging tmr with Renee. We go gals! :)


janz pondered on Sunday, March 20, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker