Friday, March 11, 2005
*spellbound*
*enchanted*
*mesmerised*
Stumbled upon a Live Journal entry abt how this guy (once a National Bowler, or maybe he still is) proposed to his fiancee.
I totally went speechless after reading it.
How discrete he was in making the purchase of the ring at Aspial; how much he had to hold back to prevent himself from divulging the surprise; how much efforts he put into the night he planned to propose. The venue, the ambience, the people, the mood. Everything was so right at the correct timings.
Oh my god.
I am soooooooooo charmed by how romantic and sweet this guy is.
(dun get me wrong, Jon. :p )
I mean, after so many 'boys-are-bastards' episodes , who wld still expect such a guy in this era?
It was like reading a romantic novel, or watching a drama series as he narrated his plan of proposal on his LJ.
It felt so surreal. but yet, there r indeed ppl out there who wld do so much just to make their special day the most memorable one. It's their special day, afterall.
Wake up gal. Get back to reality. You have a meeting with Pandu in 10 mins!
LOL.
I am yearning for such an impractical dream. Getting engaged, married, starting a family, and most importantly, having a nest of our own comfortably. Chilling out in our own little space after one whole day of tiring work....* floating in dreamland oredi*
Man... i still am enchanted.
![]() ![]() |

