Wednesday, April 20, 2005

. After 2 nights of waiting... .

I can finally post an entry!

Whoopee!

Blogger finally managed to load with my incredibly slow internet speed! I am exhilarated.

So many moments have passed when I feel like penning my tots down for the past few days. ah well.

nothing exciting has happened in my life anyway. my life is as dull as dull can be.

only thing that is perhaps worth mentioning is, I managed to pull myself out of my cocoon and make a trip down to Clayton town yesterday for more fruits. That was done in celebration of my last allowance received frm SICC. Hmm, kindda sad to know that it's gonna be the last time allowances got remitted into my acct.

i can almost see the end of my journey here down under. very very soon.

well well..

went to monash pool today to find out that there were some swimming lessons going on with some primary school kids. there goes my swim for this week. headed to the library to register and set up the wireless connection on my laptop. with the speed of internet connection at home, i sure can foresee myself devoting much time in the library in days to come.

sigh.

came back home, and decided to go for a jog to compensate for the failed attempt to swim. am proud of myself for making jogging part of my routined life. the demoralising part is, I ve yet to witnessed any loss in weight, or improvement in stamina. a failure. need to make a trip down to the gym real soon to weigh myself again.

monash sports and rec is organising a trip to the Red Centre again. the next place I wld like to tour in Auz is tassie and central aus. But too bad. it took me so much effort to save what I have in my INGDirect acct so far, I am certainly not gonna see my efforts go down the drain with just one hol trip. I need to be as disciplined as I am in my studies.

am feeling super tired now. no idea why. cld be due to the jog.

time, passes fast when you least expect it, and very slowly when u have ur mind counting the days as they drag through.

oredi week 7, and still counting. a good sign. time to pack up and leave the country for good. on the other hand, I have transformed from this simple, naive 19-year-old teenager to how I am right now. A more mellowed and better-mannered lady. One who has gone thru some significant journeys of life and in the process, these exepriences have built into her character some sort of resilience.

the road ahead is inevitably full of thorns and surprises. apprehensive but oso looking forward to it at the same time.

but for now, things certainly have to be taken on a day-to-day basis. I am beginning to count down to the day I get to see Jon! Hah!

this life of missing him every other sec is almost killing me!


janz pondered on Wednesday, April 20, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker