Saturday, April 02, 2005

. Drained .

I am so utterly drained of my energy. By the sun at Elwood Beach.

Totally exhausted.

I can barely keep my eyes open.

Ready to wash up and curl up in my bed and get knocked out until god-knows-when tomorrow morning. It's the last day of Easter One Week Break, so I ought to give myself a break.

Hmm. A break...? I reckon I have been on a break for too long. 4 days in Sydney. 2 days work. 1 day beach.

Out of a mere 7-days break.

Seldom wld you see me relaxing so much. So calm abt academics stuff. muahah.

tat's cos im taking only 3 subjects this sem.

hee.

:p

anyway. dropped by to post an entry cos my housemate was using the bathroom.

just heard some footsteps stamping away outside my door.

did I complain Luke's footsteps are quite intolerable? Got woken up by the noise a few times.

ah well.

okie. my turn to wash up and hit the sack.


janz pondered on Saturday, April 02, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker