Friday, April 22, 2005

. Good Luck Boyfriend! .

The day seems forever. Getting so bored and restless at work oredi when it's only 2.39 pm. Dread the feeling.

It din occur to me that the main reason is due to Jon's absence on MSN, until I struggled to come up with excuses/reasons for my tiredness.

Yes, I have concluded that it's because Jon is not here for me to ramble about work, or any misc stuff, that's why there is nothing for me to look forward to at work, and that's y the day feels like it's never-ending.

Jon took off today to begin his 3-day Hockey tournament in Woodlands. Good luck!

A pity I can't be there physically to scream and yell for ya team (like what I did at SAM Sports Day last year. It was embarrassing) . But nevertheless, you have all my luck and moral support ya!

Ya Go Boyfriend!


janz pondered on Friday, April 22, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker