Sunday, April 24, 2005
Out of unbearable boredom at home, I decided to grant myself a lil shopping trip and went down to Forest Hill Chase shopping centre this morning. A place suggested by Jon, and I decided to give it a try, since the only few surburb shopping malls I frequent are either Chaddy, Glen or Knox.
Bad choice. It's a considerably small-scale shopping place, with not as many fashion shops as that in Chaddy. Well, Chadstone is the 'Fashion Capital' afterall. Furthermore, most of the shops are, erm, to my conclusion and disapointment, catered to the older generation of aunties. Hehe. Meanie me. But I did manage to find the trendy Sports Girl amidst the older-fashion-looking shops. Rewarded myself with a skirt and a belt for not being able to shop for so long (cos din have the funding). Hehe. Excuses. I know. Oh ya, and I bot a book - ‘Citizen Gal’ too.
Took a bus back to bus loop to find myself up on another bus, towards Knox. Haha. Just can’t get enuff of shopping yeah. Walked a few rounds, and satisfied my hunger with Oaky’s happy food – Sushi Sushi. The peking duck, tempura prawn and pork floss handrolls were irresistible! I wonder why the Chaddy Sushi Sushi doesn't sell the peking duck one. It’s awesome. Seems like I have to wait till my next trip to Knox before I get another bite of that yummilicious peking duck handroll!
Did some grocery shopping and came back home. Fell into deep coma for a good 2 hours. One of those quality naps when ya dun feel like waking up at all. Still feeling drowsy now. I have to admit, I’m quite a pig when it comes to sleeping. And it’s heartwarming to know how much ur bf understands you when ya saw a sms on ur fone saying, ‘Has baby woken after her nap?’ even when ya din announce to anyone tat ya gonna take a nappy.
Haha.
It’s either I’m a very predictable person, or my bf is getting to know me better. Well, I opt to choose the latter! :p
![]() ![]() |

