Saturday, April 16, 2005

. I am a Trustee .

Am gonna start on Personality Psy next week for my PSY 3051. And the first topic for my lab is Jung Personality theory, hence I decided to try doing the test and see how I fare, wad kindda personality I've got according to Jung.

Hmm. Think I will be taking a similar test next week in lab. Hehe.

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs)



janz pondered on Saturday, April 16, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker