Sunday, April 03, 2005
Yes, we do have some squabbles and unnecessary arguments at times. But I do notice the difference in my 2 relationships.
How I am/was treated. How we react/reacted during quarrels. How we respond/responded after every tiff. How much we value/valued the relationship. How much we appreciate/appreciated each other's efforts in cherishing the times we spend together.
Most important of all, how much we love/loved each other.
Dun get me wrong. Love was/is evident in both. There were no doubt fond memories. However, it is more of an issue of quality and quantity.
If you know wad I mean.
It is prolly after some bad experience that you get to appreciate the good things in life. The things, be it big or small, that you are blessed with. Sometimes, it's not easy to notice the significance of wat u possess until u lose them. whether intentionally or not.
Quote: It's never too late ..... (hehe)
to be contented and treasure everything you have in your limited lifetime.
So a BIG thank you to everyone for giving me everything that I have / will have in the future.
Especially You. =)
![]() ![]() |

