Tuesday, April 26, 2005

. Lesson learnt .

The access to hi-speed internet is formidable. Am now using wireless connection in the Matheson library to do my assignment, and some misc stuff like blogging and surfing blogs. Hehe.

Attended a long discussion with my group mates just a while ago, about the Ethics presentation in week 13. Maybe it's just me, but there are certainly some things/ways of doing things that I dun generally agree with the Auzzies. Hmm. Perhaps I prioritise efficiency in undertaking tasks, and thus think of ways to make a project time- and cost- efficient. But I reckon Auzzies have their own style as well. No right or wrong here. Just a matter of preference.

Personality lectures are getting more interesting, but yet more complexed at the same time. Too much analogies and metaphors. Too abstract. Where's my more intuitive personality?! Come out and help me now decipher all these now!

Blmpf :p

Dinner for Karen (Renee's fren) is on tmr at Renee's place. Decided to share my Mee Rebus paste with everyone. Hahaha! I have too much paste! But well, after this last packet, I do not have to worry about getting rid of them anymore. hahahah.

Tummy is still protesting against last night's sumptuous dinner. I can feel the rumbling and tumbling of the funny food in my stomach. Feeling too bloaty *sulks*

One lesson learnt: Do not overeat, even if it's ur favourite food.

Well, lesson learnt.


janz pondered on Tuesday, April 26, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker