Wednesday, April 06, 2005
It was an alright day. Woke up in a hyper and chirpy mood this morning. Had no idea why. But it could be the dream I had. *beams*
Off to uni I went, just for a 2-hour lecture. A super dry one. Danny fell asleep right next to me. *yawns* Even thou I cld press on, my brain wandered off. Din really catch what the 'kindergarten-teacher-looking' lecturer was mumbling about. All that was occupying my little mind was the swim thereafter at Sports & Rec.
The 10-times entry pass for the swimming pool in Monash has been lying around in my wallet for a while. Since my gym one-month membership has expired on the last day of March, I decided to go for a swim instead.
It was quite a good timing to go to the pool cos there weren't many ppl ard, sharing a lane with you, and forcing you to hasten ur speed when u can feel the person swimming behind u touching ur legs with their stretched arms.
Hate that.
It always embarasses me. Like I am such a slow swimmer that everyone in my lane catches up on me :p
But today was just nice. Had the whole lane to myself throughout the course of my 50 laps.
Love the water (thou its chlorine-filled). And the water pressure exerted on ur body and the blobbing sound when u r underwater.
After the swim, shopped around Monash Marketplace, and in the short span on 15 mins, I spent $36.50 on my cactus, and 2 necklace accessories.
*phew*
It always happens. After knowing I am a little more loaded (esp. during pay days), I always go on a mini-shopping-spree.
*no-no*
Curb ur habit gal!
Any and every guy will run away from you if u continue to be a spendthrift.
:p
Came home, did a bit of reading, and baked my brownies. Those pre-mix ones. Hehz. Was quite alright. Will prolly be surviving on them for my lunch/snacks for the next couple of days.
Yvonne is leaving for good tonight. In fact, I am waiting for Gerard to pick me up to send her to the airport. Sadness.
It caught everyone by surprise how soon she had to leave. Well, maybe she has prepared herself enough, but certainly not her frens. We were all shocked to hear that she is leaving in such a short time. Last night's dinner at Old Kingdom and dessert (gelati) at Lygon were for her farewell.
Bon voyage and take care gal.
Well well. Soon, in just a few months' time, it will be my turn.
My turn to say my goodbyes and leave on a
Having said that, I really miss Jon. Miss the hugs and kisses. Soon, soon I will be back. For good.
Alrighty. time to get outta here and prepare myself before Gerard and Allan come.
Nitez.
![]() ![]() |

