Wednesday, April 27, 2005
2 months since I came back to Melb oredi, and still counting.
Dinner at Renee's was good =) Besides my mee rebus, Terrence prepared curry chicken (thou it was a bit blend) and Renee made cabonara (which I can't try, unfortunately), and the housemates baked some choco mud muffin. And may I just add that the muffin was great!. I'm sure the pre-mixed ones that I get from Coles will never taste that great.
Karen, Terrence, Vivik, Wendy, Winson, Christie, Bryan and the 4 housemates were there for the dinner. It felt like feasting on a buffet in a mini house party. Was fun. Had quite an interesting chat over cans of Solo and the Byron's alcoholic drink (eh, dunno what's the drink called). Topics range from oestrogen tofu, to correcting linguistic errors, and from 'coffee, tea or me' (a new dish created by Chef Koh) to JC life.
I am prolly gonna give Peking Duck and Mambo night tmr a miss. Gotta save money nowadays. I'm very proud of my savings now, and wldnt wanna see the 4-digits figure dropping. Hmm, that's a tough challenge actually. Will try my best nevertheless.
Pandu is not gonna be in the office tmr (He's in Sg!). Good and bad in some ways. No reports to be done for this week, but I do have to prepare myself for a monthly report next week for our marketing campaign that we have been running. Jon is sick, and I haven been doing my best as a gf in showing my concern I guess. But it does hurt me to know that he is not feeling too good and I can't be there to care for him.
Take care, Dar.
Bedtime now. Good night.
![]() ![]() |

