Monday, April 25, 2005
Serves me right. Having a bad tummy right now. Too much Rock Kung duck at Josh’s place tonight. Arh!
Anzac day morning found myself doing my readings obediently from 9-ish am until I had to break out and take a nap. Just can’t do without my naps, can I? Stuffed myself with biscuits as brunch, as I looked forward to dinner tonight with Paul, Vic and Josh at Glen. A desire came true.
I came up with the suggestion of taking away different specialties from different eateries at Glen, and go to someone’s place to pig out. By doing so, we then get to have a taste of everything! What a brilliant idea! Haha. *smirks*
So off we went on different missions, and got ourselves rock kung duck, roast pork, wontons, and grand tofu’s yong tau foo and beef noodles. It was indeed a feast at Josh’s place. On top of tat, we turned ourselves into couch potatoes and spent the night in front of the tv, watching Simpsons followed by the Great Outdoors (and some snippets of The X-Factor), followed by The Queer Eye, and finally The Apprentice. Man. That was a night of food and tv. And of cos great accompany too *winkz*
So now I find myself suffering from indigestion. Ouch. Tummy is so bad that I really shld be lying on my bed. No complaints thou. Cos I really had my way with the ducks tonight! Haha!
![]() ![]() |

