Friday, April 29, 2005
I made a huge discovery outside the library on Thursday night. There has always been a security bus service that departs from from Matheson Library every half hour. However it did not occur to me that the bus driver might just be kind enuff to send me to somewhere near Stockdale. Until Winson pointed out to me the other day at the library. So I decided to give it a try and went out out of the lib at 8 pm sharp (the bus departs every half hour from 5.30 pm). Politely asked the kind old driver if he drives out of campus, and he just asked me where I stayed. When I replied, 'Stockdale', he smiled at me and signalled me to hop on.
Never had I tot that I can be so easily brought back home right to my doorstep, and not walk in the darkness, with the convenient bus service. I was thrilled but also reprimanded myself for not making full use of this public property any earlier than last night.
From now on, shld I need to go lib for studying/internet's purpose, I can gladly stay till the last bus departs (ie, 11.30 pm I think).
Yay!
Well, I wld very much love to just post the above as one entry. But it is indeed rare for my slow internet connection to load this page. Thus I am gonna post everything all at one shot.
Well, work these 2 days was alright. Jon (Hollenberg, not Thyagarajan) told me there is likely to be another task that I wld be in charge of, and this has cracked my nerves a lil bit. Hmm. Definitely more challenging and heavier responsibilities than what I have been doing thus far. But well, it's the experience that counts. Will try my best nevertheless.
Knocked off work and went to Melb Central, in the hope of getting something from Borders. But I guess the temptation that lured me to the other fashion shops was too powerful. So I found myself browsing thru clothes that were on sale on the racks of FCUK. And not long after, I found myself saying bye to the cashier with 2 tops in my paper bag. Haha.
I swear, that certainly wasn't my intention in the first place!
But it's Friday! Fridays are meant to be shopping days. Saturdays too. And Sundays are meant for families and loved ones. To be able to immerse onself in the tranquility and peace with frens and families on Sundays is a blessing. =) The ideal Sunday scenario: laze in bed all day and get drowned in the sea of DVDS and ... more DVDs.
*Argh, in the midst of writing this entry, half of what I just wrote got deleted!*
I am peeved!
Argh! Shall continue on tmr or sth. Hate to re-write everything again!
![]() ![]() |

