Friday, April 29, 2005

. photos with music .

I am becoming a mp3-player fanatic soon. The WeWa 128 MB player that I have now is going bonkers with its loose connection with the ear piece. It' so loose that I can only hear sounds coming out from the right ear fone despite being plugged in fully into the hole. The worst thing is, if I touch the wire slightly, I wun be able to hear anything coming out from any of the ear fones. It's irritating at times.

Electronic gadgets are expensive toys. But I shall put either the Olympus m:robe 500i or the Apple iPod Photo as the top priority in my wish list.

Arh. Did Xmas and my bday just passed a few mths ago? Blmpf!



Olympus - Lecteur MP3 m:robe 500i 20 GB
orrrr...Isn't it a darling?


Front


Back


Apple iPod Photo


Olympus - m:robe 100 5 GB
I guess this will make a good back up option ... ...


janz pondered on Friday, April 29, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker