Monday, April 11, 2005

. Ran like a Mad Woman .

Can't believe what I did last night. Set my alarm to 7 45 and 7 50 on each of my fones respectively, when my shuttle bus to Berwick leaves at 8-8 10 at the bus loop this morning. Ridiculous! I must have been too dazed to think properly at 12-ish am. Geez.

So I woke up at 7 50 and msged Renee immediately. Chop-chop brushed my teeth and washed up, put on my jeans and shirt, and off I rushed out of the house and ran most of the way to bus loop like a mad woman. My jogging these days have finally paid off. heh heh.

Tot I cldnt make it in time to get on the bus. Was even thinking of what I shld do until the next bus comes (which means I wld have to miss the lecture). Today's lecture is gonna be the topic of our Debate 2 next week. So it was very fortunate that I managed to reach the bus loop JUST ON TIME.

Was panting like crazy on the bus. But well, at least I caught it. *winkz*

Argh. Craving for Maccas Big Brekkie now. Hmm, will ask Renee and maybe we ll go next week after our lecture. Hehz. Maccas is the only sign of the intrusion of commercialization in this moo-moo land, as far as I can see.

Heh :p

okie dokie. time to prepare for lecture. tata.


janz pondered on Monday, April 11, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker