Thursday, April 28, 2005

. Recollecting the journey .

I was experimenting with photobucket, and decided to make a brief recollection of my journey in Auz..

So here ya go...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SAM Gangster-looking Execs in 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Gals I gotta know from Yusof Ishak Sec School as Relief Teachers. More KTV yeah?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
moiz pri-&-sec-sch fren - miao

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My favourite housmate - Irene & I @ Robert Blackwood Hall

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With Charms and Renee @ Wilsons Prom

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With Oakz at Squeaky Beach

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
@ my 1st 'home' in Auz with Fun and Vera. Miss ya Vera!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Connexions was a success! Miss those happy times with the committee...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Singapore Ball 2004 with the SAM gals. dun we all look gorgeous?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with Mr. Josh K.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with Mr. Paul A.
The 2 guys I will certainly miss ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Vera's farewell...sob sob

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the pretty Indo gals (besides me, oakz, and vera)...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the SAM gang, once again...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
haha, dun we just look like erm, a couple? heheh *cheeky cheeky*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sharon's 21st bday outside Centro

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Renee and I at Fullerton's carpark


janz pondered on Thursday, April 28, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker