Friday, April 15, 2005
I am in a complete daze.
After 2 consective days of waking up 25 mins before Bus 630 leaves for the train station, I know my body is striking a mini protest.
Hate the rush in the morning when I wake up late. Esp. with my hair nowadays. In order not to look un-glam, coupled with the i- can't-be-bothered-with-my-hair kindda hairstyle, I need to at least put on some hair mud and just rub my hair all over.
A stylish 'messy' look? Hmm.
Anyway. Going back to the day.
I can't believe my tiredness. It's wearing me out. Not that I haven been sleeping well. But the number of hours of sleep I'm having these couple of days is certainly doing me no good. 5 hrs a day? Sigh. I need at least 8/9.
*yawns*
Dinner tonight at Ay Oriental Tea House is what spurring me on for the day. But before that, I have 2 and a half hours to kill. Will prolly pop by at Glenferrie and do a lil window shopping.
At least, I hope its really gonna be window shopping.
Talking abt spending, my allowance for my last 3 mths in Melb is not here yet. Argh. This is unbearable. I need the s-11.
Hopefully, I have enuff to spare for yum cha dinner tonight.
Argh.
And yesh, some blog celebrity got married. Reading her blog is like reading/watching some fairy tale/drama unfolds on the comp screen in front of u everyday.
It seems so fiction. Like it shldnt even be happening under real life circumstances.
Haha.
All I'm gonna do is just to carry on with my role as a reader. Yes, I can have the green eyes and lament the unfairness of life. But it all boils down to each and everyone's own fate and destiny. If you can't get or can't be what you wanna get/be because its not a choice of ur own, then work harder to get it in the remaining of ur lifetime.
That's what I am working towards anyway.
As you can see, I am purely rambling and ranting without making any logical sense I think.
I need a good rest.
And hooray! Long weekend is here! Monday is a public hol, with no school at Moo-Moo Land! haha. It's Anzac day.
I need the break to revigorate myself.
Will most likely hide in my cocoon for the 3 days, and maybe some jogging if the weather allows.
And if I am hardworking enuff. heh :p
Cant wait.
![]() ![]() |

